Arugula Salad with Olive Oil, Lemon and Parmesan Cheese
Adapted from Food Network
- 1 bunch of arugula, washed, dried, and torn
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A chunk of Parmigiano-Reggiano
- In a serving bowl, drizzle the arugula with the oil, squeeze in the lemon juice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss until well mixed and taste for seasoning.
- Use a vegetable peeler or box grater to shave thin pieces of Parmigiano over the top.