Cucumber and Red Pepper Salad
Adapted from Pork- Be Inspired
- 2 medium sized cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 jimmy nardello peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley/cilantro or basil, chopped
- In medium shallow serving bowl, toss cucumber slices with onion slices and diced red bell pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle salad with a dressing.
- Let stand at room temperature, up to 2 hours, until ready to serve.