Dijon Aioli Roasted Veggies
Adapted from Kilpatrick Family Farm
- 2 cup diced nero tondo radishes
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 spring onion
- 3 tbs dijon mustard
- 3 tbs lemonaise (regular mayo will do)
- 2 tbs capers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt & fresh pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk mayo, dijon, capers, salt and pepper until blended.
- Add diced vegetables and toss until coated with aioli.
- Spread evenly over roasting pan or 1 to 2 cookie sheets. I like to add a little more salt and pepper at this point.
- Roast for 40 minutes at 450˚, turning vegetables halfway through. Makes about 6 servings.