Glazed Acorn Squash
From Martha Stewart Living
- Vegetable oil
- 2 acorn squashes, halved, seeded and sliced into 1 inch crescents
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- ½ cup packed dark-brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil and brush with oil. Lay squash pieces on baking sheets. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle squash with half the sugar.
- Roast until sugar has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove baking sheets from oven. Using tongs, turn pieces over. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle evenly with remaining sugar.
- Roast until tender, about 20 minutes.