Roasted Leeks with Herbs De Provence
Adapted from Inspired Taste
- 2 medium leeks, cleaned and cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbs de Provence
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup of chicken or vegetable stock
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean the leeks and cut lengthwise into quarters.
- In a roasting pan with sides, toss the leeks with olive oil, Herbs de Provence, salt and pepper. Roast the leeks until they are tender for about 35 to 45 minutes.
- While roasting add a small amount of broth every 20 minutes to the leeks so they keep moist.