Cucumber & Thyme Vinaigrette
- 1 cucumber
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Peel the cucumber and make juice: either run the peeled cucumber through a juice extractor or place in a blender and pulse until liquified and strain through a piece of cheesecloth into a bowl to separate out the solids. You should have about 1 cup of juice.
- Whisk together the cucumber juice, lemon juice, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.