Greek Broccoli Salad
For the Salad
- 1 head of broccoli, florets removed and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup shallot, chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Toss together the broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, shallot, feta, olives and almonds in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Let the salad rest on the countertop for 30 minutes before serving to bring all the flavors together.