Super Fast Kimchi
- 3 cups bilko cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sambal olek (Indonesian raw chili paste, available in the Asian section of most grocers)
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl with an airtight lid.
- Chill overnight or up to a full day.
- Serve over rice, eggs, in a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, as a replacement for sauerkraut on hot dogs, in soups like ramen or just eat it right out of the bowl!