Broccoli and Radish Slaw
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Trim away and discard all but about 2 inches of the broccoli stalk.
- Separate the heads from the stalks. Thinly slice the stalks and broccoli heads into 1/4-inch thick slices then roughly chop.
- Whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and spices. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Combine the broccoli, radish and shallot and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Greek Broccoli Salad
For the Salad
- 1 head of broccoli, florets removed and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup shallot, chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Toss together the broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, shallot, feta, olives and almonds in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Let the salad rest on the countertop for 30 minutes before serving to bring all the flavors together.