Vibrant Valley Chimichurri
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons oregano, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- Combine vinegar, 1 tsp. salt, garlic, shallot, and chile in a medium bowl and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir in all herbs, then, using a fork, whisk in oil.
- Reserve half of the chimichurri for a finishing sauce. Use the other half as a great beef marinade.