Roasted Purple Cauliflower
- 1 head of purple cauliflower
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450-degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into slightly larger than bite-size pieces. Toss with the olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, chopped thyme, salt and pepper.
- Lay the cauliflower on a baking pan with the cut flat side facing down.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower stems are fork tender.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan while still hot and serve.